Enrolment – Please refer to the Find My School website – https://www.myschool.edu.au/

To assist in assessing your child’s eligibility for enrolment, please include with your enrolment application copies of:

  1. Birth Certificate.
  2. Immunisation records (not Health Care Book).
  3. Your child’s most recent school report (if transferring from another school).
  4. Rental agreement or unconditional Contract of Sale


One of the following:-

  • Electoral enrolment confirmation
  • Council rates notice
  • Other official documentation that demonstrates permanent residency at that address e.g. driver’s licence, health care card, utilities account.


Documents should show the same address and parent’s/carer’s name as recorded on the school enrolment application form.

Enrolment applications will not be accepted unless the requested documentation is provided.