To enrol at Alfredton Primary School please check the link below for Find My School to check if you are in our zone.
Find My School website – https://www.myschool.edu.au/
If you are in our zone, please call the school on 54 341 572 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an enrolment appointment.
Once your child’s enrolment has been confirmed, we will require the following documents:
- Enrolment Form – click on enrolment for green tab below (you can print off form or collect one from the school office)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunisation Statement from Medicare
- Your child’s most recent school report (if transferring from another school).
- Rental agreement or unconditional Contract of Sale
One of the following:-
- Electoral enrolment confirmation
- Council rates notice
- Other official documentation that demonstrates permanent residency at that address e.g. driver’s licence, health care card, utilities account.
Documents should show the same address and parent’s/carer’s name as recorded on the school enrolment application form.